Launched in September 2021 there are four new products from Apple in total: iphone13, iphone13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 pro max. Each product has its characteristics, and no one product is good or bad, nor is it expensive, it can only be said which product is more suitable for you.
iPhone 13 mini
This product is an iphone 12 the continuation of the mini is a very thin and light mobile phone with a small screen, 131.5X64.2X7.65 mm, 140 grams, which is very suitable for students with small hands or those who like to operate with one hand. iphone12 The key to the failure of the mini is the battery life. Cook has fully considered this shortcoming, so the iPhone 13 The mini’s battery has been strengthened, and in the current battery life comparison, it can already be on par with the iPhone 12.
Not supporting dual SIM is also a feature of the iPhone 13 mini since 12 mini, if you have dual SIM needs, then this phone is not for you.
Like the iPhone 13 mini among the four mobile phones, the iPhone 13 belongs to Apple’s low-end mobile phones, but the iPhone 13 belongs to the standard version. From the perspective of sales in my country, it is relatively popular, far exceeding the other three mobile phones.
iPhone 13 pro
iPhone13 Pro is Apple’s high-end mobile phone. In addition to adding a telephoto lens, as usual, it finally got a high refresh rate. It uses the ProMotion adaptive refresh rate. When the page is static, it is only 10Hz, but it can reach 120Hz when playing games and streaming media. Same size as iPhone 13, smaller battery, but benefits Due to this adaptive refresh rate screen, the battery life can be similar to that of the iPhone 13.
iPhone 13 pro max
The iPhone 13 pro max is Apple’s current mobile phone with the highest configuration. Its main feature is its long battery life, which exceeds most Android flagship phones.
The difference between low-end and high-end machines
- The low-end models are iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini, and the high-end models are iphone13 pro and iphone13 pro max. The main differences are as follows:
- The chips are different. Although they are all A15s, the low-end machines use the A15 with a 4-core GPU, while the high-end machines use the A15 with a 5-core GPU.
- The running memory is different, the low-end machine uses 4GB, and the high-end machine uses 6GB.
- The main camera is different. The main camera of the low-end camera uses a 1.7-micron pixel sensor, and the high-end camera uses a 1.9-micron pixel sensor.
- The ultra-wide-angle function is different. The ultra-wide-angle of the high-end machine can be used for macro shooting, but the low-end machine does not have this function.
- The business-end machine has an extra telephoto lens, and the low-end machine does not have this configuration.
- The screen refresh rate is different. The high-end machine uses an adaptive refresh rate of 10Hz-120Hz, and the low-end machine uses a standard refresh rate of 60hz. The high brush is mainly suitable for playing games and streaming media, and it feels very silky.
- The screen brightness is different, the low-end machine is 800 nits, and the high-end machine is 1000 nits. brighter high.
- The frame is different, the low-end machine uses aviation aluminum, and the high-end machine uses scalpel-grade stainless steel.
The difference between iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini
- The sizes are different. The iphone13 is 146.7X71.5X7.65 mm, 173 grams, and 6.1 inches; the iphone13 mini is 131.5X64.2X7.65 mm, 140 grams, and 5.4 inches.
- The SIM card slot is different. The iPhone 13 mini can only be used for a single card and a single card, while the iPhone 13 can be used for dual cards and dual standby.
- The battery life is different. The iPhone 13 can watch two hours more video than the 13 mini.
Except for the above three items, the two phones are the same in other performance and configuration.
The difference between iPhone 13 pro and iPhone 13 pro max
- The sizes are different, the iPhone 13 pro is 146.7X71.5X7.7.65 mm, 203 grams, 6.1 inches; the iPhone 13 pro max is 160.8X78.1X7.65 mm, 238 grams, 6.7 inches.
- The battery life is different. The iPhone 13 Pro Max can watch 6 hours more video than the iPhone 13 Pro.
how to choose
If you like a small screen and a small computer, but do not need dual cards, then you must choose the iPhone 13 mini.
For those with low requirements for shooting, no high screen refresh requirements, and sufficient budget, then the iPhone 13 is recommended. After all, when playing games and watching videos, the screen is larger, and the eyes will be more comfortable.
If you have a high demand for brushing, or you usually like to shoot, or you often need to use your mobile phone outdoors, and the budget is relatively tight, then the iPhone 13 pro is recommended.
If you need high brushing, need to shoot, and rely heavily on battery life, then, needless to say, it must be the iPhone 13 pro max with a large battery.