To retain the beautiful experiences of life, people generally use the iPhone camera to click pictures. Recently I learned a few hidden tips and tricks that help improve the iPhone video recording experience, and I will share them with you.
Take pictures while recording videos
Many people think that it is impossible to record videos when using the iPhone to take pictures, and they cannot take pictures when recording videos. In fact, this idea is outdated. Now we can use the iPhone to record videos and take photos simultaneously.
So how to simultaneously take photos and videos on your iPhone?
- In the video recording interface, long-press the record button, and then slide your finger to the right.
- Now, a small white circle will appear on the right of the record button, which is the shutter button.
- You can use this button when you need to record a video while taking a photo.
- The quality of the photos taken during video recording is still very good, no different from the photos taken in the normal camera mode.
Record video quickly
When you usually record videos, you open the camera app, find the video mode, and finally start recording the video. In fact, there is no need to follow these annoying steps. We can use the fast video recording function, which allows you to record videos quickly.
- Just click on the camera app, and then long-press the shutter button in the middle to start recording the video immediately.
- When you release your finger, the video will be recorded.
- The whole process is very convenient. Of course, if you find it inconvenient to press and hold the camera button, there is another way.
- Just press and hold and slide the shutter button to the right, and then release it, which can also do the goal of fast video recording.